Application due date: February 16, 2018; rolling admission until April 27, 2018
Upon submission of the online form, you will receive an email with instructions on how to submit additional materials required to complete your application (Part II).
Part II Supporting Materials*
- Two-page personal statement: Attach a typed narrative, up to two pages single-spaced, addressing each of the following items:
- Why are you interested in a career as a public health laboratory scientist?
- What are your immediate (3-4 year) plans? What are your long-term career goals?
- What unique qualities (skills, knowledge, achievements, etc.) would you bring to this program?
- List and describe area(s) of interest for laboratory training and/or research. Describe why this is of interest to you.
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV): Two pages maximum
- Official undergraduate transcripts: Degrees issued from foreign institutions must be evaluated for US equivalency
- Three letters of recommendation: Letters from science professors and/or science advisors are strongly recommended
- Official score report from Graduate Record Exam (GRE; DI Code 0143), Medical College Admission Test (MCAT), and/or Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL; if required)
* All listed supporting documentation must be submitted for the application to be considered complete. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all application materials are received by the program no later than April 27, 2018. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed or considered.