Medical Home Webinar Series: Learn, Interact, and Share
Our recorded medical home webinar series is now eligible for 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Click here to complete the registration process, complete the post-test and activity evaluation.
Building on the existing efforts and enhancing the care coordination of special health care needs…
After participating in this webinar series, the participants will demonstrate the ability to:
- Recognize the practical aspects of care coordination including practice team huddles, integration of behavioral health, quality improvement, cultural humility, use of available resources, and patient-centered communication
- Identify different ways to enhance the partnership with their health care teams for care coordination
Please click to view the talks
- Practice Team Huddles and Why are They Important?
- Behavioral Health – Integrating Mental Health in Medical Home
- Medical Home - Building on the Improvement Model
- Cultural Humility – Health Care for All
- Resources to Support Providers and Children with Special Health Care Needs and their Families
- Patient-Centered Communication