MPS, Type 1 (click to watch APHL webinar series)
Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Adrenoleukodystrophy Symposium Talks (click to watch via Youtube)
- Diagnostic Testing and History of Adrenoleukodystrophy - Ann Moser, BA
- ALD Management and Treatment - Gerald Raymond, MD
- Genetic Counseling Considerations of ALD Newborn Screening and Differential Diagnoses - Beth Vogel
- New York State ALD Laboratory Protocol - Joseph Orsini, Ph.D.
- Protocol for Diagnosis and Management Guidelines - Sarah Bradley, MS, CGC
- Parent and Patient Perspectives - Spenser Barsh
- Status of ALD Screening in New Jersey - Scott Shone, Ph.D.
- Parent and Patient Perspectives - Elisa Seeger
- Long-term Follow-up and Educational Materials Group Discussion - Beth Vogel, MS, CGC
- Review NYS ALD Outcomes - Michele Caggana, Sc.D, FACMG
- Status of ALD Screening in California - Bob Currier, Ph.D.
Pompe Disease and MPS1 (click to watch via Youtube)
- Clinical Considerations and the Missouri Experience with Pompe Disease - Tomi Toler, MS, CGC
- New York Newborn Screening Outcomes and Lab Method - Joseph Orsini, Ph.D.
- 2nd Tier Molecular Testing for Pompe Disease and MPSI - Michele Caggana, Sc.D., FACMG
- Implications of screening for conditions with a late-onset and long-term follow-up - Susan Berry, M.D.