You are here

Medical Marijuana

REVISED May 2019 - Solicitation of Interest for Laboratories to Perform Testing of Medical Marijuana Products in New York State

Guidance Procedure



Please note that all laboratories seeking accreditation will be required to provide evidence that they have the proper controlled substance license from the New York State (NYS) Department of Health Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement (BNE). Laboratories interested in obtaining a controlled substance license may call the toll free BNE call center line at (866) 811-7957 and follow the prompts for license to engage in controlled substance activity. Instructions and the License Application to Engage in a Controlled Substance Activity in NYS can be found on BNE's website.

Accreditation is ELAP (New York State) primary only.