REVISED May 2019 - Solicitation of Interest for Laboratories to Perform Testing of Medical Marijuana Products in New York State
- List of Approved Methods and Analytes - Certification Manual Item 180.7
- NYS DOH LINC-250, revision 2 - Metals and Metalloids in Medical Marijuana Products by ICP-MS
- NYS DOH MML-300, revision 6 - Measurement of Phytocannabinoids in Medical Marijuana using HPLC-PDA
- NYS DOH MML-301, revision 6 - Medical Marijuana Sample Preparation Protocols for Potency Analysis
- NYS DOH MML-303, revision 5.1 - Measurement of Mycotoxins in Medical Marijuana by LC-MS/MS
- NYS DOH MML-306, revision 4 - Determination of the Plant Growth Regulator Indole-3-butyric Acid and Pesticides in Medical Marijuana using LC-MS/MS
- NYS DOH MML-307, revision 3 - Determination of the Pesticide Myclobutanil and the Synergist Piperonyl Butoxide in Medical Marijuana using LC-MS/MS with positive ion detection
- Certification for the myclobutanil pesticide is optional. A commercial lab is not required to test for this analyte.
- NYS DOH MML-308, revision 2 - Determination of Natural Pyrethrins in Medical Marijuana Products Using Gas Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Appendix A - Medical Marijuana Microbial Testing Plan flowcharts (NYS DOH LEB-600 series)
- Excel Form - Microbiology Batch Sample Calculations (NYS DOH LEB-XLS-603A, Revision 2)
- NYS DOH LEB-603, revision 4
- NYS DOH LEB-604, revision 3
- NYS DOH LEB-605, revision 4
- NYS DOH LEB-606, revision 2
- NYS DOH LEB-607, revision 2
- NYS DOH LEB-608, revision 2
- NYS DOH LEB-609, revision 2.2
- NYS DOH LEB-610, revision 2
- NYS DOH LEB-611, revision 2
- NYS DOH LEB-612, revision 3.1
- NYS DOH LEB-613, revision 2
- NYSDOH LEB-618 - email ELAP for a PDF copy.
Please note that all laboratories seeking accreditation will be required to provide evidence that they have the proper controlled substance license from the New York State (NYS) Department of Health Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement (BNE). Laboratories interested in obtaining a controlled substance license may call the toll free BNE call center line at (866) 811-7957 and follow the prompts for license to engage in controlled substance activity. Instructions and the License Application to Engage in a Controlled Substance Activity in NYS can be found on BNE's website.
Accreditation is ELAP (New York State) primary only.