Join over 100 labs already requesting tests electronically!
|Enrollment||Get started by creating a Health Commerce System (HCS) account and requesting access to the Wadsworth Center Laboratory Information Management System (CLIMS).|
|Request Tests||Step-by-step instructions on how to securely submit patient information through the electronic test request process.|
|Access Reports||Instructions on how to access your reports electronically as soon as they become available.|
|Packaging and Shipping||Guidelines and resources to safely and properly pack and ship specimens to the Wadsworth Center.|
|Help and Frequently Asked Questions||If you have any questions regarding enrollment, the submission process, or accessing electronic reports, refer to this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org|
Why request tests and access reports electronically?
- Safely and securely request tests electronically
- Reduce data entry time and errors compared to paper submission
- Automatically connect information from the Electronic Clinical Laboratory Reporting System (ECLRS) to CLIMS
- Ensure reports will not get lost and they can be accessed 24/7
- Notification alerts if lab approval is needed for a test
- Track specimens’ status online, without the need to call
- Clearly display all required fields with an asterisk* to simplify the process
- Results are available immediately after testing is completed, no need to wait for the mail
- Optional email notifications when reports are posted