The Wadsworth Center has two distinct opportunities for students to pursue graduate education:
- A two-year, intensive program of study combining lecture-based learning with an extensive amount of direct laboratory training.
- The program is designed to train the next generation of public health laboratory managers.
- The University at Albany School of Public Health is a joint venture between the Department of Health and the University at Albany.
- Wadsworth scientists serve as faculty in the School's Department of Biomedical Sciences and the Department of Environmental Health Sciences, where students may earn masters and doctoral degrees.
- Biomedical Sciences, School of Public Health, University at Albany
- Environmental Health Sciences, School of Public Health, University at Albany