HRSB Biennial Reports
Utilization of Breast Cancer Research and Education Funds Reports
Drs. Anna Bianchi-Smiraglia and Andrei Bakin at the Roswell Park Cancer Institute recently reported in the journal Oncogene and the journal Cell Cycle. This research was supported by the Peter T. Rowley Breast Cancer Research Projects and Postdoctoral Fellowships Award, C026587 to Dr. Bakin.
- Bianchi-Smiraglia A, Paesante S, Bakin AV. Integrin β5 contributes to the tumorigenic potential of breast cancer cells through the Src-FAK and MEK-ERK signaling pathways. Oncogene. 2013 June 20; 32(25):3049-58.
- Bianchi-Smiraglia A, Kunnev D, Limoge M, Lee A, Beckerle MC, Bakin AV. Integrin-β5 and zyxin mediate formation of ventral stress fibers in response to transforming growth factor β. Cell Cycle. 2013; 12(21):3377-89.
Drs. Lisa Sevenich and Johanna Joyce at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center recently reported in the journal Nature Cell Biology. This research was supported by the Peter T. Rowley Breast Cancer Scientific Research Projects Award, C028249 to Dr. Joyce.
- Sevenich, L., Bowman, R, Mason, SD, Quail, DF, Rapaport, F, Elie BT, Brogi E, Brastianos P, Hahn WC, Holsinger L, Massague J, Leslie CS, Joyce JA. Analysis of tumour and stroma-supplied proteolytic networks reveals a brain metastasis-promoting role for cathepsin S. Nature Cell Biology. 2014 September 16; 16: 876-88.
Natasha Chandiramani and Dr. Paraic Kenny at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University recently reported in the journal Cancer. This research was supported by the Peter T. Rowley Breast Cancer Scientific Research Projects Award, C028250 to Dr. Kenny.
- Chandiramani, N, Kenny PA. Comparative analysis of GATA3 mutation profiles between Asian and Western breast cancer patients: Is there really a difference? Cancer. 2014 September 1; 120(17):2778-2779.
- New York State Department of Health: Funding Opportunities
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, Pesticide Reporting Law
- Pesticide Sales and Use Reporting (PSUR) Database
- New York State Grants Reform
- New York State Statewide Financial System
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institutes of Health: Clinical Trials